T. Mills Kelly: The Future of Online Education [VIDEO]
T. Mills Kelly teaches at George Mason University, where he specializes in the digital humanities and historical pedagogy. He is the author of Teaching History in the Digital Age. Here, he discusses the future of online education and what the tech. world and historians can learn from each other.
The article Prof. Kelly refers to in the interview, “The Role of Intuitive Heuristics in Students’ Thinking: Ranking Chemical Substances,” Science Education, 94/6, November 2010: 963-84, can be found here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years