AHA executive director Jim Grossman on what's new at #aha2014 [VIDEO]tags: interviews, American Historical Association, AHA 2014
History News Network editor David Austin Walsh sat down with AHA executive director Jim Grossman at the Wardman Park Marriott on New Year's Day to talk about the upcoming annual meeting, Grossman's three and a half years at the AHA, and what new projects to look forward to in 2014.
comments powered by Disqus
- Richard III Really Ate and Drank Like a King
- Where’s the one place in the world where nobody’s messed with WW II relics?
- Secrets of the Clinton Library
- Beloit College is out with its annual list of what freshman know ... Tiny Tim? Carl Sagan? Forget about it.
- India Bans Indira Gandhi Assassination Film
- A prominent historian of science dies and no one takes notice
- A pro-Hamas Left emerges among historians, complains Jeffrey Herf
- Classicist Mary Beard celebrated by the New Yorker as “The Troll Slayer”
- Ilan Pappé praised in Iran as a "prominent anti-Zionist Israeli historian and intellectual"
- It's hard to be an optimist today, but Juan Cole is