CSU-Pueblo faculty rallies against cutstags: higher education, protests
Dozens of Colorado State University-Pueblo faculty and supporters gathered at a fountain on campus, within view of the president’s office, to express their concerns over a proposal to cut up to 50 positions at the school.
The group said cutting the positions would have a detrimental effect on the academic mission of the university and the repercussions would be felt throughout Pueblo and its economy....
Many teachers at the university conduct research aimed at local topics and history professor Fawn-Amber Montoya, who also coordinates the university’s Chicano studies program, said faculty is concerned about that loss and the impact to academic programs....
comments powered by Disqus
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I