Public Interest Declassification Board Seeks Input on Declassification Prioritiestags: declassification
The Public Interest Declassification Board is seeking input about what the government should prioritize for declassification. Current topic is records 25 years or younger with more topics to follow over the next month. http://blogs.archives.gov/transformingclassification/
comments powered by Disqus
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals