HNN Teacher's Edition
Our twelve-year record as a credible news source cited by the New York Times, the Atlantic and other major publications gives you the assurance your lessons are grounded in objective facts.
The lesson plans we offer have been designed by veteran educators with long years of actual classroom experience.
Our package of materials features the lesson plan, audio-visual materials, and a backgrounder that lays out the basic facts teachers need to know.
Each backgrounder includes:
- Summary of the topic
- Review of the positions of the Left and the Right
- Historical background
- Readings for both students and teachers
comments powered by Disqus
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding