AHA issues call for proposals for 2015 Annual Meetingtags: conferences
The Call for Proposals for the 2015 annual meeting in New York is now available. The theme of the meeting will be History and the Other Disciplines. Proposals are due by February 15, 2014. Information on preparing a proposal is available on the submission page; check back later this fall for a link to the online proposal system.
Thinking about proposing a session? Keep in mind that the Program Committee welcomes proposals for creative session formats.
comments powered by Disqus
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding