Saddam Hussein's rifle up for saletags: Iraq, auctions, artifacts, firearms, Saddam Hussein, rifles
Feeling nostalgic for the good old days of the Iraq War?
An online auction site is selling a rifle once owned by Saddam Hussein — allegedly the one he so famously waved around and festively fired in the air at various public events. The price of owning a little piece of history to help you remember that other brutal dictator known for occasionally gassing his own people?...
comments powered by Disqus
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding