Robert Caro wins $50,000 history prizetags: AP, New York Historical Society, Robert Caro, prize
Robert Caro has won yet another literary prize, this one worth $50,000.
The New-York Historical Society announced Thursday that Caro had won its American History Book Prize for the fourth volume of his Lyndon Johnson series, "The Passage of Power."...
comments powered by Disqus
- Jihadists gone, masons are working to restore the mausoleums of Timbuktu
- Armenians say Erdogan didn't go far enough
- Chinese Director Fires Back at Oliver Stone
- Jim DeMint chastised for this claim: People of faith did more to end slavery than the federal government
- Sunken ship discovery in SF Bay revives memories of xenophobia
- Cultural historian who helped end censorship of "Lady Chatterley's Lover," dies
- Thomas Slaughter interviewed about his new book on the American Revolution
- Historian Michael Ignatieff writes a memoir explaining why he failed in politics
- Olivia Remie Constable, director of the Medieval Institute at Notre Dame since 2009, passes away
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history