Democracy Distilled: a History of Our Nation's Voting Rights
Before you send your ballot in this year, take some time to think about what a privilege it is to vote. Not very long ago, the restrictions on voting rights silenced many people in our country. Although we may all have different views regarding political topics, we can all agree that our country has overcome a lot. Be thankful that you have a voice – and remember to vote November 6!
comments powered by Disqus
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?